Sunday, January 3, 2010

We Are Okay


There is a song by Josua Radin called We Are Okay and the main chorus expresses how I feel right now.


So many thoughts and concerns float through my mind, but ultimately I am OKAY.

And you know what? I am better than okay!

I am at peace and I feel an overwhelming joy that comes from that.


Have you ever paid attention to the physical feelings the Lord gives? I have found some of my most precious experiences have come from stopping and feeling. But how do you describe something so exquist and sent just to you?

Light.

Warm.

Tingley.

The buzzing sensation that starts in my chest and spreads to my whole frame.


So what ultimately makes me okay? It's the reasurrence from a loving Heavenly Father who is wiser than me and knowing and trusting that is what brings me the comfort I need.

No comments: